There are many words that can be used for the same purpose by different users.
For Example: If you are planning to go by Airbus and want to buy air tickets.
This inquiry could be asked as:
For instance, if your bot is trained with a few keywords like Seat and Air-tickets and the user asks “I want to reserve tickets for the flight to Colombo”
Your bot will stop responding and direct you to human help. But for the next time if anyone would come up with the above keywords can be entertained equally.
- I want to reserve tickets for my flight
- Or I want to book my seat
- Or I want to buy air-tickets and many more.
How to Train your chatbot with keyword match
You can train your bot by going to the left Toolbar
- Click on Chatbot AI from the drop-down and select "Chatbot Training".
validate so that your chatbot is able to understand the set keyword from now on.
Next time when anyone comments your trained keyword, the chatbot will respond accurately.
You may also integrate Conversational Form plugin to continue.
How to Train your chatbot with Phrase Match
You can also train your chatbot on phrases that occur deep in the story. Let’s see another example that will help you understand it better.
For example, We have a story in which ‘How are you’ occurs after ‘Hi, Hello, and Hey’ keywords. How are you can be asked as How r u but your bot doesn't know that.
You can train your chatbot to respond to it.
We have sent “how r u?” after greeting the chatbot, according to our flow, but Bot hasn’t recognized it and therefore displayed the failure message. This was to be expected.
Now it's time to train it.
- Now you will find a list of keywords your users have used. You can train every keyword to the relevant story by selecting Keyword Match, Phrase Match or DataStore.
Add it to the story you want to send as a response to ‘how r u?’, so the next time you get the same phrase in the user message, your bot can answer accordingly.
Now you can post it again and test it.
Note: This new keyword will only work when your user sends you the first message which initiates the story. In our case “How r u” will not work independently nor it will continue the story from where it was.
Note: Entities are merged in Keyword Combinations.
- Select the message from chat message drop down and click train.
- Now select phrase match to train your chatbot with the relevant response.