What are Forms
Forms are used to collect information. This information helps in collecting data for further procedures. Leads and their collection is very imperative for any business and we at Botsify understand it. So, we have rolled out a new feature “Conversational Forms” that customize forms for your business, record user responses and import leads to your Botsify account or email. Go to Chatbot AI, find Conversational Forms, and click on it. You can add as many details as you can in this form. Add skip or exit button for your users if they feel uncomfortable in sharing specific details. and fields as *required to get necessary data. And just so you don’t get inappropriate responses, we have gone the extra mile to validate each field’s response to gather filtered valid information. You can select the Input type. The following responses can be accepted by Botsify:
- Email: Email addresses followed by an @ and email service e.g Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.
- Number: Any digit to indicate quantity.
- Options: Customized options as offered by a user for people who interact with the chatbot.
- Text: Text responses such as name, occupation, etc.
- Phone: Certain number of digits as a phone number.
- Location: Location of the chatbot user.
- Image: Image files can also be accepted as a response.
- DateTime: Date and time in a certain format.
- Currency: Currency input by chatbot users is also acceptable.
- URL: Website URLs ending with .com, .org, .edu etc are also accepted.
- Custom Entities: User’s customized entities are also accepted as a response.
- File: File formats such as Docx, PDF, SVG, etc. can also be accepted as a response.
- Date: Date in a specific format