- Text Message: Write a brief introduction in the text area for the button block and its usage.
- Send Media Block: You can insert a media block into the message when clicked. Like all other buttons, its name can also be customized.
- Website URL: Here you can name and insert a button that opens any link you desire.
- Direct Call: This will initiate a call with a representative whose number you will have to provide.
- Plugin: Choose from a variety of plugins for your button block. You can use the plugin button for sending JSON responses, data collection forms, human help, and more.
- Start Story: This button initiates the story that your chatbot has been assigned.
- Stripe Payment: It lets you collect payment from the user after you have set up your Stripe account in Botsify.
Making button blocks for your chatbot
Written by usamanoman
Posted On Nov, 28, 2016