Media Blocks are patterns which include various details for any process related to your business. Botsify lets you create customized media blocks for your chatbot in a few easy clicks. In this tutorial, we will guide you through creating a “Button Block”.
Log into your account on Botsify and from the dashboard select the chatbot from the top right dropdown for which you want to create a “Media Block”.
You will find a toolbar on the left of your dashboard. Click on the Chatbot AI tab and select “Media Block” from it.
You will be redirected to the Media Blocks page.
Click on “Create Media Block”
You will be redirected to a newly loaded page with different media blocks options.
Say, you select the “Image Slider” option from the top.
Now you name your button block and add a brief description of it.
Click on “Add a Button” You will find various buttons in the pop-up. Select your respective buttons accordingly.
Here’s a rundown of all the options available:
A combination of the above options can be used to create a “Button Block”.
When you are done with the button block, click on the “Save” option on the top-right panel to save your button block for further working.
- Text Message: Write a brief introduction in the text area for the button block and its usage.
- Send Media Block: You can insert a media block into the message when clicked. Like all other buttons, its name can also be customized.
- Website URL: Here you can name and insert a button that opens any link you desire.
- Direct Call: This will initiate a call with a representative whose number you will have to provide.
- Plugin: Choose from a variety of plugins for your button block. You can use the plugin button for sending JSON responses, data collection forms, human help, and more.
- Start Story: This button initiates the story that your chatbot has been assigned.
- Stripe Payment: It lets you collect payment from the user after you have set up your Stripe account in Botsify.