- In the Side Menu, go to Settings Page.
- In the General Settings tab, click on Train Suggestions Button.
- Now all of your stories are trained for suggestions.
- For this tutorial we will attach Story Suggestion Plugin in Default Message. So when user types something that the bot does not understand, the bot suggests relevant stories to the user.
- In the Side Menu, go to Basic Messages.
- Scroll down to Default Messages and click on Plugin’s toggle.
- Click on Story Suggestions button.
- Enter the message you want to send in the “Message” field if no relevant story is found and enter the title for the button in the “Button Text” field for the slider and then click on Add.
- Click on Save button.
- Congratulations, you have successfully setup the Story Suggestions for default message.
Integrate Story Suggestions with Botsify
Written by Hasan Rizvi
Posted On Jan, 12, 2018