In this tutorial, we will be looking at how you can suggest stories based on the user’s last message. You have to first create multiple stories in order for this to work out. Let’s start:
- In the Side Menu go to "Promotion", click on Chatbot Training.
- Now all of your stories are trained for suggestions.
- For this tutorial, we will attach the Story Suggestion Plugin in Default Message. So when the user types something that the bot does not understand, the bot suggests relevant stories to the user.
- In the Side Menu, go to Basic Messages.
- Scroll down to Default Messages and click on Plugin’s toggle.
*Note: Please train suggestions in the settings after creating/editing stories to provide the best results to your user.
- Click on the Story Suggestions button.
- Enter the message you want to send in the “Message” field if no relevant story is found and enter the title for the button in the “Button Text” field for the slider and then click on Add.
- Click on the Save button.
- Congratulations, you have successfully set up the Story Suggestions for default message.