Botsify has explicitly included the option of designing custom media blocks as these will immensely help in making chatbots. There are many options that can be combined to create the perfect media block for your chatbot. It requires only a little bit of effort to make a new media block.
One shoe does not fit all, nor will one media block be enough for the chatbots our users create which is why we made the media blocks customizable. Our users do not need to make a fresh start with each bot instead they can use their media blocks and tweak them as they see fit for the new chatbot.
Following are the types of media blocks you can create on Botsify:
- Slider Block: A slider block allows you to create a media block combining various elements such as buttons, visual content and text content.
- Button Block: A button block allows you to create a button for the chatbot which will perform any assigned task.
- Image Block: An image block allows you to create a media block for sending images directly via the chatbot.
- Video Block: A video block allows you to create a media block for sending videos directly via the chatbot.
- File Block: A file Block allows you to create a media block for forwarding a file whenever the chatbot is activated.
- Audio Block: An audio block allows you to forward audio files when the chatbot is activated.
Media blocks are pre-made patterns which include various details for any process. Botsify lets you create customized media blocks for your chatbot in a few easy clicks. In this tutorial, we will guide you through creating a “Slider Block".